By downloading, installing, or using the OpenCellClient software, accessing or using the OpenCellClient service (together, the "Products" or "Services"), or accessing or using any of the content available within the Products, you agree to be bound by the following:
(1) Safely use: NEVER USE OPENCELLCLIENT WHILE YOU ARE MOVING. You must configure the software and start the process while you are stopped. The developer or any partner has no responsibility of bad use of this software;
(2) the terms found on our License page;
(3) the additional terms and conditions set forth below:
Before you continue, you should read each of these two documents, as together they form a binding agreement between you and JVSoftware regarding your use of the Products. Collectively, the License Terms and the Additional Terms are referred to as the "Terms".
1. Use of the Products. JVSoftware grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the OpenCellClient service and to access the Content (as defined below) within the Products and according to the Terms.
2. Restrictions on Use. JVSoftware only authorize the use of OpenCellClient to register the coordinates of Mobile Phone Cell Towers and/or WiFi Access Points. This information can only be used to be sent to authorized websites like www.opencellid.org or www.celldb.org. Or use by RemoteTracker (http://remotetracker.sourceforge.net). You cannot use this information to any other purpose. Any other use of this software is responsability of the user and must be in accordance with the law.
3. Appropriate Conduct; Compliance with Law. You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and content while using the Products, and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use the Products only for purposes that are legal, proper and in accordance with the Terms and any applicable policies or guidelines JVSoftware may make available.
4. Content in the Products. OpenCellclient allow you to access and view the coordinates of Mobile Phone Cell Towers and WiFi Access Points, and its users (the "Content"). Additionally, you may choose to access one or both information.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. JVSOFTWARE AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT OR THE PRODUCTS.
6. JVSOFTWARE AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT AND THE PRODUCTS, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT OR THE PRODUCTS.
7. Support: OpenCellClient is a free software without any warranty. You must be sure you want to use this software without guarantee of support from developers. Your questions can be sent to http://opencellclient.sourceforge.net/support.html but that does not mean you get an answer.
8. Source code: OpenCellClient is an open source project. You can get the source code of the project, but without any warranty or support. The third part code will not be available. You may not use any trick to try to get the source code in such cases, including use of reverse engineering tools.